A graduate of Dalhousie University School of Physiotherapy, I have over 30 years experience as a physiotherapist in orthopaedic and sport injuries. I participated in many sports, including competitive swimming, varsity volleyball at Acadia University, triathlon half-ironman, and have run over 66 marathons including 19 Boston Marathons.
Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA), and the Nova Scotia College of Physiotherapists (NSCP).
- 30+ years as a physiotherapist
- 33+ years as sport team trainer including Dalhousie University varsity, National Disabled Team, various local teams, and community events
- 10 years Work Hardening/MVA clinic
- 10 years as head trainer for Dalhousie Tigers Football
- Various post-graduate physiotherapy courses in manual/manipulation therapy and biomedical dry needling
- 60+ Marathons ran including 18 Boston Marathons in addition to marathon program coaching
- Participates in golf, tennis, paddle-boarding, gardening, cycling, and yoga.
Wag Physiotherapy is named after my labradors, like the “Wag” of their tails. Angus-the black lab, is the current Wag greeter, he is the fourth in the 19+ year history of Wag Physiotherapy.