Lisa Wilson PT
A graduate of Dalhousie University School of Physiotherapy 1988, I have over 33 years experience as a physiotherapist in orthopaedic and sport injuries. I participate and have participated in many sports, including competitive swimming, varsity volleyball at Acadia University, triathlon half-ironman, and have run over 71 marathons including 21 Boston Marathons. Being healthy, active and having a balanced lifestyle is very important to me, as are family and friends. I enjoy giving back to the community, schools and universities by volunteering and mentoring from fundraising to athletics.
Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA), and the Nova Scotia College of Physiotherapists (NSCP).
- 30+ years as a physiotherapist
- 33+ years as sport team trainer including Dalhousie University varsity, National Disabled Team, various local teams, and community events
- 10 years Work Hardening/MVA clinic
- 10 years as head trainer for Dalhousie Tigers Football
- Various post-graduate physiotherapy courses in manual/manipulation therapy and Biomedical Dry Needling
- 71 Marathons ran including 21 Boston Marathons in addition to marathon program coaching
- Participates in golf, tennis, paddle-boarding, gardening, cycling, and yoga.
Wag Physiotherapy is named after my labradors, like the “Wag” of their tails. Angus-the black lab, is the current Wag greeter, he is the fourth in the 19+ year history of Wag Physiotherapy.